domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

La verde de Austria / Green beautiful Austria

Bueno, esto es una seleccion de los pastos, paisajes, lagitos, etc. preciosos de Austria; por lo menos por donde estamos ahora. No es tan bonito como cuando pasees por ahi, pero un sabor de ellos podeis tener. Yo lo disfruto mucho, espero que vosotros tambien!

Well, this is a selection of the beautiful pastures, and little lakes of Austria, at least from the area we are at now. It's not as nice as when you walk through all this, but you can at least have a taste of it. I enjoy it very much, I hope you can too!

1 comentario:

Jen dijo...

Sonja, this was soooo beautiful! It brought back so many fond memories. Your family lives in a beautiful area! This is why I fell so in love with gardening...Austria gave me a touch of the gardening bug where I knew that when I had my own house, I would have glorious flower gardens. I only wish I lived where there is beautiful meadows and scenery where you do.